Rustic Burlap Candle Holders
If you're looking to make some DIY candle holders for your rustic wedding, you'll love these Rustic Burlap Candle Holders. Burlap just has this uncanny talent in making anything it touches turn rustic, making it perfect for a country wedding. The adorable golden charms attached to the twine on the rim of the candle holders really bring these pieces together and give them a bit of flair you don't normally see in rustic wedding decorations. These would also fit in perfectly in an autumn wedding.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Martha Stewart Crafts Jewelry Findings - Jump Rings Twist Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts Jewelry Enamel Blanks - Leaf Variety
- Martha Stewart Crafts Jewelry Charms - Deer
- Martha Stewart Crafts Jewelry Charms - Pinecone
- Plaid Brush Sets - Natural Bristle Chip Set
- Mod Podge Gloss, 16 oz.
- 1/2 yard of printed burlap
- Hot glue gun, glue, scissors, and buttons
- Ball jars
Cut a strip of printed burlap that fits around the diameter of your jar and overlaps .
Paint a coat of Mod Podge onto the jar and press the burlap piece in place. Seal the burlap with a coat of Mod Podge and leave to dry.
Tie a piece of twine around the top edge of the jar and then wrap it around several times and tie off.
Open a jump ring and attach a charm of your choice. String the jump ring/charm onto twine and tie it to the top of the candleholder. Trim the ends.
Read NextDIY Photo Votive Candle Holders