Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"In May, Aleisha and I designed and set up the decorations for a bohemian themed wedding. It was a lot of fun, but also a whole lot of work! I went hunting and several thrift stores so I could get a good variety and specifically for the cut glass (crystal) type. But a huge save was finding many cute vases and bottles at Dollar Tree. I was able to transform all those dollar store vases into Boho Wedding Centerpieces with just a little spray paint and some beautiful flowers, believe it or not."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- Unexpected Black and White Wedding Bouquet
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Springtime in Paris Centerpiece
- Rainbow Succulent Centerpiece
- Pretty Pastel Orchard Wedding Decor
- Autumn and Pete's Romantic Vintage Wedding Ceremony
- Nataly and Aleksey's Pastel Romantic Elegance Wedding
- Pink, Coral, and Mint Wedding Decor
- Pops of Pink Earthy Bouquet