Bride & Groom New Family Tree
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Our new family tree. I added my groom's immediate family to the left side and my (bride's) immediate family names to the right side. I put our parents names at the bottom because they are our roots and our strength. Two different cultures and families joining in unity of marriage. We are all family now! Could also turn this into a guest signature book replacement on a large plate with lots of space around it."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Ceramic Plate
- Printed Template Design
- Paint brushes
- Tissue paper
I printed the layout I wanted off the computer
Transferred design to tissue paper with pencil
Put tissue paper over pottery and used sharpie to trace it
Used paint to go over sharpie design
Added details and kiln
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Wedding Advice Cards
- Free Printable Unforgettable Birthday Guestbook
- Unique Guest Book Serving Tray
- Tree of Life Thumbprint Guestbook
- DIY Romantic Dream-Catcher Guestbook
- DIY Map Wedding Guest Book
- Antiqued Rustic Wedding Guestbook Keepsake Box
- DIY Colorable Guest Book
- Vineyard Wedding Cork Guest Book
- Love Letters Vintage Guestbook and Card Table