- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
DIY Rustic Stitched Wooden Sign
Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
1st Anniversary: Modern and Traditional…
DIY Wedding Ceremony Wine Box
Printable Love Coupon Book
Personalized Photo Map Project
Wrapped in Love Crochet Blanket
Embossed Love Journals
DIY Small Felt Heart Tutorial
Rustic Chic Family Name Wood Sign
Love Lock Anniversary Gift Idea
Easy Wedding Day Shadowbox
Best Cupcake Recipe for Pink Cupcakes
Project of the Day
Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting
Make this fairytale come true at your wedding with battery-operated Christmas lights. Simply string them before the event begins, or… Continue reading: "Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting"
- Flower Child 1960s-Inspired Retro Headband
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Nail Polish Bottle Centerpiece
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- DIY Wedding Ceremony Lemonade Station
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas