Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Rich Red Vodka Cranberry Cocktail
DIY Freezer Jam Wedding Favors
Winter Coat Sugar Cookies
DIY Metallic Foil and Marble Coasters
Sugar Sweet Cake Pops
Fireside S'mores Cupcakes
Bride and Groom Sugar Cookie Recipe
Baker's Delight Bridal Shower Favors
Delicious Caramel Apple Bar
Free Wedding Printable Drink Tags
DIY Scrumptious Chocolate Truffles
Dessert Table Apple Pie Pops
Garden in Bloom Bridal Shower
Cranberry Blush Semifreddo Recipe
Project of the Day
Driftwood Cupcake Display
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood… Continue reading: "Driftwood Cupcake Display"
- Joyful Poise Paper Flower Monograms
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas