This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Wedding Favors in Jars
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Click here to view your Wedding Ideas.
"Wedding favors in jars can be a great addition to your wedding. They’re easy to create, make a pretty display at your reception and are a fresh take on favors. You will not have to worry about anyone breaking the jars but you can still get that great mason jar look. Set these out at your wedding reception and let the guests pick up their own fun little gift in a jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Printable file for the thank you labels
- OL2088 labels in the color of your choice (we used pastel green) Be sure to purchase plenty of the labels because these will be perfect for thank you cards and more!
- Small plastic jars (great because they will not break!)
- Favor of your choice (we used chocolate covered pretzels)
You can print the labels on your home printer easily.
Peel and stick the labels to the top of the plastic containers.
Fill the jars with the favor of your choice. Mints, chocolates, almonds, and more will work.
Read NextDIY Small Felt Heart Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes
Gorgeous events call for amazing food, which is why your bridal shower demands Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes. These… Continue reading: "Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes"
- DIY Small Felt Heart Tutorial
- Love is Sweet DIY Favor Bags
- Lavender Sachet DIY Party Favors
- Creative Wedding Welcome Bag Ideas
- Perfect Match Party Favors
- Personalized Wedding Tumbler Favors
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- DIY Lace Jewelry Boxes
- Crochet Champagne Glass Cover
- You're a Gem Wedding Coasters
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas