Wedding Favors in Jars
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Wedding favors in jars can be a great addition to your wedding. They’re easy to create, make a pretty display at your reception and are a fresh take on favors. You will not have to worry about anyone breaking the jars but you can still get that great mason jar look. Set these out at your wedding reception and let the guests pick up their own fun little gift in a jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Printable file for the thank you labels
- OL2088 labels in the color of your choice (we used pastel green) Be sure to purchase plenty of the labels because these will be perfect for thank you cards and more!
- Small plastic jars (great because they will not break!)
- Favor of your choice (we used chocolate covered pretzels)
You can print the labels on your home printer easily.
Peel and stick the labels to the top of the plastic containers.
Fill the jars with the favor of your choice. Mints, chocolates, almonds, and more will work.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- Scented Mirrored Glass Wedding Favors
- Personalized Wedding Tumbler Favors
- Unique DIY Gift Tag Printables
- 5 Minute Dip Dyed Gift Tags
- Tinted Mason Jar Candles
- DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
- Super Simple Favor Bags
- Perfect Match Party Favors
- Cozy Hand Warmer Party Favors