Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Mason Jar Trail Mix Favors
Elegant Ruffled Rose Wedding Cake Design
Unexpected Fruit Dessert Wedding Cake
Hocus Pocus Black Candy Apple Recipe
Colorful Funfetti Cake Pop Recipe
DIY Late Night Wedding Snacks
Donut Cake: Dessert Table Ideas
DIY Diamond Ring Candy Favors
Passionate Roses Wedding Cupcake Recipe
Project of the Day
Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers
"Yall are going to love these party mason jar drink wrappers. These are great for a wedding or any other party. Just wrap your mason… Continue reading: "Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers"
- Best Friend Bookmark Printable
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
- Copper Pipe Escort Card Display
- Lavender Sachet DIY Party Favors
- Metallic Dipped Candles
- Delicate Floating Camellia Centerpiece
- Hazelnut Meringue Wedding Cake
- Giant Flower Blocked Bouquet
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas