- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Valentine's Day Crackers
DIY Easy Etched Glasses
Spring Blue Rustic Wreath
Nautical Mason Jar Wedding Table Numbers
Dragonscale Paper Koi Wedding Decor
Wedding Favors in Jars
DIY Wedding Photo Prop
DIY Fabric Wedding Bouquet
Chalkboard Wine Glass Charms
Steampunk Wedding Stationery
DIY Ombre Thank You Card
Glitter Scallop Heels
Sweet and Easy Wedding Bunting
Halloween Chic DIY Dessert Jars
Project of the Day
Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers
If you're having a woodland, bohemian, or spring wedding, these Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers are the perfect wedding ceremony… Continue reading: "Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- How to Make Paper Flowers Favors
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas