Vintage Memories Picture Frame
To really wow the bride and groom on their wedding day, make them a Vintage Memories Picture Frame so they can put inside their favorite wedding picture to treasure forever. The flashy rhinestones against the distressed paper flowers looks fashionably vintage, and the pale pink coloring gives it just the perfect romantic touch. If you're feeling bold, make them three or four of these picture frames in slightly different styles so they can have a whole bunch of their wedding pictures prominently displayed in their home.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Stamp sets: Mini Vintage Floret Cling, Open Vintage Floret Cling
- Dies: Vintage Floret, Bella Rose
- Tools: Die cutting machine, metal glue tip, Art Institute glue, sponges, hot glue gun
- Adornments: Antique Rose Pee Wee Kit, Red Pearl (Queen & Co) Create your own Bling (Donna Salazar)
- Ink: Ranger Aged Mahogany Distress
- Paint: white acrylic
- Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- Wood frame
For more unbelievable vintage wedding ideas, take a look at our page, Wedding Themes: Vintage Wedding!
Paint wood frame in white.
Set aside to let it dry.
Stamp flowers from Open and Mini Vintage Floret Sets on Vintage Flore Paper in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
Die-cut flowers using Vintage Floret Dies.
Ink all flower edges.
Create flowers by putting together different sizes (use a hot glue gun to be sure the flowers won't fall apart).
Die-cut 2 Leafy Sprays from Designer Paper.
Once your frame is completely dry, ink the edges with light red or pink ink.
Add leaves and flowers to frame.
Add red pearls to flowers.
Add bling to decorate.
Read NextPrintable Wedding Phone Cover