How To Make Candles: 52 Crafts to Help You Burn Bright All Night
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Candles are an incredibly romantic addition to any wedding, and they’re easy to make, too! Our collection on how to make candles, 52 Crafts to Help You Burn Bright All Night, will teach you how to make a candle in any style, theme, and size that you like. You will be surprised at how much mood lighting a few DIY candles can create among your other DIY wedding decorations. A little bit of light goes a long way! You can also create candle displays like chandeliers for flawless DIY wedding lighting. You will save a ton of money by making these candles yourself, and your guests will notice how perfectly they fit your theme, since all your candles will be tailored to your wedding colors and other DIY wedding decorations. Who knew that learning how to make candles that fit your vision could be so easy? Scroll down for awesome DIY candles for every budget, in all shapes, sizes, colors, and themes.
How To Make Candles:
52 Crafts to Help You Burn Bright All Night
Table of Contents
Terrific Tea Lights, Votives and Short DIY Candles
Charming Candlesticks, Lanterns, and Tall DIY Candles
Suspended Candles and Other DIY Wedding Lighting Ideas
Don't sweat the small stuff! Let us help you have the wedding of your dreams with our free eBook, The Ultimate Wedding Guide: Wedding Planning Timeline, Wedding Etiquette and Advice, Maid of Honor Duties, and More. Trust us; you'll find everything you could ever want to help you plan your wedding in this free eBook!.
We told you before: a little bit of light goes a long way! We believe great things come in small packages, and these little DIY candles are no exception! Learn how to make candles such as tea lights and votives in no time at all with our awesome short and small candle crafts.
- Elegantly Simple Lace Votives
- Ravishing Rosemary and Gold Votives
- Tea Cup Candles
- Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces
- Gold-Rimmed DIY Candles
- Deliciously Scented Eucalyptus Votives
- Magnificent Moroccan Candle Holders
- Romantic Lace Candle Holders
- Fresh Carved Apple Candle
- Great Gatsby Gold Candles
- Lively and Luminous DIY Candle Holders
- Tealight Table Decorations
- Glitter Top Tin Candles
- Hidden Treasures Rustic Wedding Tea Light Centerpieces
- Geometric Tea Lights
- Perfectly Embossed Monogram Votives
- Glittered Glass Candle Holders
- Regal Rose Tea Lights
- Beautiful Birch DIY Candle Holders
- Literary Jam Jar Tea Lights
Are you in need of just a bit more mood lighting? These big and tall DIY candles have got your back! You can learn how to make candles that are tall and slender, like candlesticks, or you can choose to make some lovely lanterns. The sky is the limit with these awesome DIY candle ideas.
- Glitter Vase Mod Podge Crafts
- The Easiest Kingly Candles
- Fire and Ice Lanterns
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Candle Centerpiece
- Lovely Eyelet DIY Candle Holders
- Tinted Mason Jar Candles
- Elegant Winter Wedding Candles
- Easy Ombre Candles
- Glitter and Gold DIY Candles
- Festive Candle Wraps Free Christmas Printables
- Frosted Pinecone Mason Jar Lights
- Gold Accent DIY Candles
- Woodland Nymph DIY Candle Holders
- Romantic Woodland Faux Birch Lanterns
- Wickedly Wonderful Wine Bottle Candles
- Sand-Dipped DIY Candles
- Enchantingly Elegant Wax-Dripped Centerpieces
- Forever Classic Burlap Candles
- Faux Coral Candlesticks
- Sunny Day Autumn Leaves Lantern
Another way you can use your DIY candles is to hang them up around your reception or ceremony. This section is chock full of crafts that will teach you how to make candles that float, hang, and shine from on high. You will love how much light this gives your venue. The best thing about these DIY wedding lighting ideas is that they open up so much space on your tables.
- Sparkling Winter Wedding Mason Jar Lanterns
- Cascading Mason Jar Lantern
- Antique Wedding Floor Candelabra
- Stunning Driftwood Candelabra
- Suspended Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Mason Jar Candle Chandeliers
- Rustic Wedding Mason Jar Chandelier
- Evening Glow Hanging Votives
- Suspended Outdoor Wedding DIY Lighting
- Doily Lanterns
- Drifting Leaves Fall Wedding Chandelier
- Pretty Petal Unity Candle Table and Stemware
Are you hooked on DIY wedding lighting? Check out our collection 33 Ways to Create Magical DIY Wedding Lighting to see even more lighting options! From chandeliers to lanterns and string lights, the lighting craft of your dream wedding awaits you in our free collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Although you may not know the exact meaning of the word ombre, what you should know is that it is one of today's hottest trends. Try… Continue reading: "Ombre DIY Wedding Table Linens"
Remarkable Rustic Wedding Chandelier
Blossoming Spring Paper Lanterns
33 Ways to Create Magical DIY Wedding Lighting
DIY Beachy Mason Jar Candle Holder
Mason Jar Candle Chandeliers
Delicate Doily Mason Jar Luminaries
Literary Jam Jar Tea Lights
Pastel Pink Tea Party Candles
Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting
DIY Chevron Votive Candles