Easy Copper Place Cards
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Copper is the new gold! These copper foil place cards are easy to make and perfect to decorate your Fall wedding table this year. Copper is having a serious moment. It’s replaced gold as the favorite metallic for decor and styling. You can find everything from copper flatware to copper furniture. I focused on a navy and copper color scheme for our table decor. I used copper foil to decorate the name cards for our guests in this easy DIY. It’s easy to find online and one packet should last you for many projects."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Take your woodland or rustic wedding to the next level with these Incredible Living Table Numbers, which double as stunning… Continue reading: "Incredible Living Table Numbers"
- Elegant Marble Place Cards
- Bohemian Blossoms Escort Card Display
- Matching Minimalistic Escort Cards and Table Numbers
- Winter Forest Place Cards
- DIY Gold Edged Place Cards
- Striking DIY Terrarium Place Holders
- Charming Bird Cage Seating Chart
- Vineyard Place Card and Table Number Free Wedding Printables
- Precious Pink Place Card Board
- Hexagon Tile Place Cards