Easy Copper Place Cards
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Copper is the new gold! These copper foil place cards are easy to make and perfect to decorate your Fall wedding table this year. Copper is having a serious moment. It’s replaced gold as the favorite metallic for decor and styling. You can find everything from copper flatware to copper furniture. I focused on a navy and copper color scheme for our table decor. I used copper foil to decorate the name cards for our guests in this easy DIY. It’s easy to find online and one packet should last you for many projects."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fresh Table Number Ideas
- Elegant Marble Place Cards
- Perfect Printable Place Cards
- Bohemian Blossoms Escort Card Display
- Golden Leaf Place Cards
- Charming Bird Cage Seating Chart
- Ombre Ornament Place Cards
- Gold-Tipped Feather Escort Cards
- Hand Lettered Seating Chart
- Printable Teal Diamond Table Numbers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Katherine McCrory from Katherine Learns Stuff
- Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree Wedding Decor
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Key Bottle Opener Wedding Favors
- Diy Wedding Seating Chart
- Ornate Handmade Cards