Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted bases, you can fill out your tables with tall flower centerpieces to match any decor for about $7 per centerpiece. Each floral ball takes about 20 minutes to complete, and this project requires minimal crafting abilities. Create these at-home in advance to save time and money at your wedding!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Nail Polish Marble Vases
- Rhinestone Trim DIY Centerpieces
- Rustic Wedding Pumpkin Vase
- Wickedly Wonderful Wine Bottle Candles
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
- Royal Gold Dipped Vases
- Breathtaking Marsala DIY Centerpiece
- Autumn Magic DIY Centerpiece
- Hidden Treasures Rustic Wedding Centerpieces