Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted bases, you can fill out your tables with tall flower centerpieces to match any decor for about $7 per centerpiece. Each floral ball takes about 20 minutes to complete, and this project requires minimal crafting abilities. Create these at-home in advance to save time and money at your wedding!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fabulous Fall Floral Centerpiece
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Cheerful Painted Floral Vase
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Vintage Wedding Book Planter
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Blushing Beauty Silk Centerpiece
- Color Popping Painted Bottle Vases
- Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces
- Royal Gold Dipped Vases