Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted bases, you can fill out your tables with tall flower centerpieces to match any decor for about $7 per centerpiece. Each floral ball takes about 20 minutes to complete, and this project requires minimal crafting abilities. Create these at-home in advance to save time and money at your wedding!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake just bursts with color and personality, practically screaming to be featured in an unconventional… Continue reading: "Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake"
- Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece
- Geometric Floral Centerpiece
- Door Knob DIY Centerpiece
- Summer Windchimes Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Tin Can Succulent Centerpiece
- Magnificent Illuminated Copper Globe
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
- Nail Polish Bottle Centerpiece
- Gorgeous Fresh Fruit Centerpieces
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries