Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted bases, you can fill out your tables with tall flower centerpieces to match any decor for about $7 per centerpiece. Each floral ball takes about 20 minutes to complete, and this project requires minimal crafting abilities. Create these at-home in advance to save time and money at your wedding!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Less is more when it comes to elegant events. For a simple centerpiece with a huge effect, create the Exquisitely Romantic Floating… Continue reading: "Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece"
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Cheerful Painted Floral Vase
- Terra Cotta Simple Wedding Centerpieces
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Blue Rose Mason Jar Centerpiece
- DIY Wedding Centerpieces for Your Winter Wedding
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- 27 DIY Wedding Centerpieces for Every Type of Bride
- Floating Floral Centerpiece