Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted bases, you can fill out your tables with tall flower centerpieces to match any decor for about $7 per centerpiece. Each floral ball takes about 20 minutes to complete, and this project requires minimal crafting abilities. Create these at-home in advance to save time and money at your wedding!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Royal Gold Dipped Vases
- Quick Marble Painted Vase
- Simply Beautiful Repurposed Flower Vases
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Incredible Living Table Numbers
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
- Color Popping Painted Bottle Vases
- Autumn Magic DIY Centerpiece
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Floral Letters
- Printable Wedding Planning Stickers
- Perfect Printable Place Cards
- Unique DIY Gift Tag Printables
- Printable "She Said Yaas" Banner
- Decadent and Delicious Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Wedding Day Countdown Sign
- Cuisinart Stand Mixer
- 23+ Gorgeous Budget Wedding Ideas
- 25+ Unique DIY Wedding Centerpieces