How To Make A Confetti Cannon
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Every wedding needs some confetti, and what better way to spread it than to make a confetti cannon! All you need is some confetti and a toilet paper roll! In this tutorial, I walk you through the creation of two different types of cannons. Both work great! This is great for kids and adults alike. The making of a single cannon takes only a few minutes! And they can be reused over and over again to increase the fun! Come check it out!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make an impression on your guests before they even arrive at your wedding with these Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations. No matter what… Continue reading: "Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations"
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
- Confetti Favor Tubes
- Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers
- Classic DIY Aisle Runner
- Slingshot Confetti Wedding Send Off
- "I Do" Printable Activities for Kids
- An Amazing Twist on Bride Entrance Songs
- Soft Doily Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Pawesome Dog Wreath
- Cascading Flower DIY Wedding Backdrop