Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Click here to view your Wedding Ideas.
FloraCraft®, locally owned and operated, has been serving the craft and floral industries for 65 continuous years, providing quality STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam in shapes and sheets; Artesia® wet foam, natural straw products, and other craft and floral essential products. Dedicated to helping beginners and professionals achieve their best results, FloraCraft products are the foundation of every great project.
Operating from its headquarters in Ludington, Michigan, FloraCraft has facilities in Arkansas, California, and Mexico, with approximately 300 employees. From these locations, our product is shipped through out the United States, as well as countries around the globe.
FloraCraft incorporates the importance of being a good corporate citizen in its mission statement; and lives it by:
- Giving back to the local community through support of year-round, employee driven participation in a variety of collections & drawings for programs like the Thanksgiving “Fixing Bags” Food Drive for Mason County, and the Holiday Toys for Children drive.
- Support of the local schools, and non-profit organizations. Active member of local manufacturing societies and chamber of commerce.
- Local business as supplier opportunities
- Recycling over 98% of Styrofoam* fabrication waste. Every piece of scrap and dust is collected and reused in other FloraCraft products or sold to companies who utilize recycled material in their products.
- FloraCraft Website
- Like FloraCraft on Facebook
- Follow FloraCraft on Twitter
- Follow FloraCraft on Pinterest
Read NextGartner Studios
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Funfetti Sprinkle Vases
Add some fun to your dessert table with Funfetti Sprinkle Vases. These too-easy table crafts are a brilliant way to brighten up your… Continue reading: "Funfetti Sprinkle Vases"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas