Lion Brand Yarn
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a family-owned and operated business and has been a beloved American brand since 1878. For over a century, Lion Brand® has been known for its quality, and is renowned for its pattern support and its wide variety of yarns, ranging from the luxe LB Collection to easy-care favorites like Homespun and Hometown USA. Our popular web site offers over 3,700 free knitting and crochet patterns, with more added every week. Discover over 6,000 free patterns, how-tos, e-newsletters, and more at lionbrand.com.
With spokesperson Vanna White (co-host of Wheel of Fortune and America's favorite crocheter) Lion Brand® has created widely popular yarn lines, including Vanna's Choice®, Vanna's Choice® Baby, and Vanna's Glamour™. Based on the sales of these yarns, Lion Brand® has donated over $1 million dollars to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Lion Brand® yarns are available throughout the United States and internationally in over 20 countries in craft chains and independent stores.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeDIYWeddings:
Patterns on AllFreeDIYWeddings:
- Amigurumi Bunny Wedding Cake Topper
- Apple Blossom Petals Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Bridesmaid Purse
- Crochet Champagne Glass Cover
- Crochet Favor Sachet
- Cute Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
- DIY Beautiful Bridal Clutch
- Glamorous Crochet Napkin Rings
- Light and Lacy Bridal Shrug
- Two Peas in a Pod Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special