How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This beautiful paper hydrangea can be yours to make! You can make it any size and color. This tutorial shows you the steps on how to make it, as well as offers a free cut file for the petals. All you need is some colored paper, Styrofoam balls, and pushpins. Depending on the size you want, it can be done in as little as an hour, or take several days. This looks beautiful as a centerpiece on a table, as a gift, or just to have around the house."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It's no wonder the send off is everyone's favorite part of the ceremony. It's the most exciting part! Send off the two people you love… Continue reading: "Metallic Confetti Wedding Ceremony Send Off"
- Stunning Succulent DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- Ultra Realistic Paper Flower Peonies
- Crepe Paper Cherry Blossoms Arrangement
- Summer Wedding Hydrangea Table Garland
- How to Make Paper Flowers for Weddings
- Floral Chair Back
- Suspended Queen Anne's Lace Vases
- Bright Ombre Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Perfect Peony and Roses Table Garland
- Soft Felt Flower Decorations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe