This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This beautiful paper hydrangea can be yours to make! You can make it any size and color. This tutorial shows you the steps on how to make it, as well as offers a free cut file for the petals. All you need is some colored paper, Styrofoam balls, and pushpins. Depending on the size you want, it can be done in as little as an hour, or take several days. This looks beautiful as a centerpiece on a table, as a gift, or just to have around the house."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make an impression on your guests before they even arrive at your wedding with these Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations. No matter what… Continue reading: "Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations"
- Stunning Succulent DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- Flawless Flower Arrangement
- Stunning Statement Fall Wedding Flowers
- Blushing Rosebud Wreath
- How to Create the Perfect Flower Arrangement
- Dreamy Flower DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- DIY Foraged Boutonnieres
- Pop of Yellow DIY Flower Arrangement
- Enchanting Floral Confetti
- Devastatingly Beautiful Dried Rose Garland