How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This beautiful paper hydrangea can be yours to make! You can make it any size and color. This tutorial shows you the steps on how to make it, as well as offers a free cut file for the petals. All you need is some colored paper, Styrofoam balls, and pushpins. Depending on the size you want, it can be done in as little as an hour, or take several days. This looks beautiful as a centerpiece on a table, as a gift, or just to have around the house."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Suspended Queen Anne's Lace Vases
- Elegant Flower Pen
- Fresh-Faced Classic Bouquet
- Stunning Statement Fall Wedding Flowers
- More Than Words Paper Flower Tutorial
- Summer Wedding Hydrangea Table Garland
- Beautiful Peony Paper Flower Tutorial
- Blushing Rosebud Wreath
- Origami Flower Tutorial
- Mumkin Fall Wedding Flowers