Hot Bacon Dressing
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Hot Bacon Dressing is also known as Pennsylvania Dutch hot bacon dressing, is the unexpected sweet, tangy and bacon-filled dressing that will dress up a simple spinach salad. I love this dressing over spinach salad with thinly sliced red onion and mushrooms. I will also crumble blu cheese or dice up hard boiled egg for added flavor. Also if I don’t have spinach in the fridge I will quarter a head of iceberg lettuce and make a wedge salad with warm bacon dressing poured over it."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Breathtaking Floral Ice Cubes
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Gyro Meat Recipe. Sous Vide, Oven & Rotisserie Instructions
- Eclair Cake – My Favorite No-bake Cake Recipe
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Asian Broccoli (keto And Low Carb Friendly)
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Layers Recipe With Video Instructions
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries