DIY Tassel Garland
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"You can create your own custom tassel garland using only tissue paper! This is an easy way to save money while making sure your tassel garland looks exactly how you'd like! The easy step-by-step instructions are all here, including photos of each part of the process from start to finish. A DIY tassel garland would be perfect for your wedding reception - either on the walls, guest tables, or where the bride and groom will sit."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Less is more when it comes to elegant events. For a simple centerpiece with a huge effect, create the Exquisitely Romantic Floating… Continue reading: "Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece"
- Something Old Pearl Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Botanical Winter Wedding Ornaments
- DIY Glitter Vase
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Faux Antler Wreath
- Breathtaking Frosted Pinecone Decor
- Balloons and Flowers DIY Wedding Backdrop
- Mr & Mrs Crochet Pillows
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Love Wall Art
- Darling Distressed Photos
- DIY Tassel Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special