DIY Tassel Garland
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"You can create your own custom tassel garland using only tissue paper! This is an easy way to save money while making sure your tassel garland looks exactly how you'd like! The easy step-by-step instructions are all here, including photos of each part of the process from start to finish. A DIY tassel garland would be perfect for your wedding reception - either on the walls, guest tables, or where the bride and groom will sit."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Something Old Pearl Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Pretty Lace DIY Wind Chimes
- Breathtaking Frosted Pinecone Decor
- 44 Mason Jar Crafts for Your DIY Wedding
- Darling Doily Vintage Wedding Banner
- Botanical Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Balloons and Flowers DIY Wedding Backdrop
- Mr & Mrs Crochet Pillows
- Stunning Rustic Log Decor
- 23 Dollar Store Wedding Ideas for the Budget Bride
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Katherine McCrory from Katherine Learns Stuff
- Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree Wedding Decor
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Key Bottle Opener Wedding Favors
- Diy Wedding Seating Chart
- Ornate Handmade Cards