Driftwood Cupcake Display
By: Morgan McBride from charlestoncrafted.com
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Driftwood Cupcake Display
- Baked with Love Mini Apple Pies
- Cheerful Sprinkles DIY Dessert Table Inspiration
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Fall Wedding Caramel Apple Bites
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
- Build a Cupcake Bar: 38 Wedding Cupcake Ideas
- Two-Crust Mini Apple Pies
- Wedding Donut Dessert Table
- Individual Marshmallow Roaster
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Classy Marble Coaster Escort Cards
- Totally Fun Resin Jewelry
- Creative Guest Book Apron
- Festive Flower and Marble Letters
- Wedding Photo Thank You Cards
- Lovely Bridesmaid Boxes
- Enchanting Floral Confetti
- Glowing DIY Face and Body Scrub
- Fabulous Frosé Formula
- Simple Stunning Updo