Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea is perfect for the organized bride. Hanging clipboards make an easy an visually appealing… Continue reading: "DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea"
- Cheerful Sprinkles DIY Dessert Table Inspiration
- DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
- Driftwood Cupcake Display
- Build a Cupcake Bar: 38 Wedding Cupcake Ideas
- Individual Marshmallow Roaster
- Bite-Sized Donut Wall
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Chic DIY Dessert Jars