Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The beautiful thing about outdoor weddings is the freedom in decor. One of the most popular lighting choices for whimsical outdoor… Continue reading: "Enchanted Glitter Paper Lanterns"
- DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
- Wedding Dessert Ideas for Fall
- Two-Crust Mini Apple Pies
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Log Cake Stand
- Wedding Donut Dessert Table
- Bite-Sized Donut Wall
- 14 Rustic Wedding Dessert Table Ideas
- Cheerful Sprinkles DIY Dessert Table Inspiration