Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
- DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Build a Cupcake Bar: 38 Wedding Cupcake Ideas
- Portable Donut Bar Cones
- Baked with Love Mini Apple Pies
- 26 Wedding Dessert Ideas for Fall
- Fall Wedding Caramel Apple Bites
- Two-Crust Mini Apple Pies
- Wedding Donut Dessert Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Chuppah
- Easy Milk Bottle Wedding Favors
- DIY Freezer Jam Wedding Favors
- Rustic Succulent Wedding Favors
- DIY Mason Jar Table Numbers
- Glass Etched Mason Jar Lanterns
- Chic Mason Jar Wedding Favors
- The Wedding Book
- DIY Glitter Vase
- Gartner Studios Gold Foil Mr. and Mrs. Ring Holder Set