Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Champagne Cork Bride and Groom
- Copper Pipe Escort Card Display
- Incorporating Greenery Into Your Wedding
- Zesty Biodegradable Confetti
- Rustic Chic Wedding Chalkboard
- Dancing Emoji Drink Tags
- Lovely Hearts DIY Crochet Throw
- Sophisticated Copper Pipe Garment Rack
- Serene Sea Glass Candles
- Wedding Planning Timeline