Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Floral Letters
- Printable Wedding Planning Stickers
- Perfect Printable Place Cards
- Unique DIY Gift Tag Printables
- Printable "She Said Yaas" Banner
- Decadent and Delicious Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Wedding Day Countdown Sign
- Cuisinart Stand Mixer
- 23+ Gorgeous Budget Wedding Ideas
- 25+ Unique DIY Wedding Centerpieces