Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ditch typical centerpieces, and get fresh with a Summer Wedding Hydrangea Table Garland. This gorgeous DIY flower arrangement is a… Continue reading: "Summer Wedding Hydrangea Table Garland"
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Driftwood Cupcake Display
- Woodland Wedding Cake Stand
- Build a Cupcake Bar: 38 Wedding Cupcake Ideas
- DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
- Baked with Love Mini Apple Pies
- Cheerful Sprinkles DIY Dessert Table Inspiration
- Log Cake Stand
- Wedding Dessert Ideas for Fall
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Katherine McCrory from Katherine Learns Stuff
- Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree Wedding Decor
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Key Bottle Opener Wedding Favors
- Diy Wedding Seating Chart
- Ornate Handmade Cards