Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Driftwood Cupcake Display
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
- Build a Cupcake Bar: 38 Wedding Cupcake Ideas
- Wedding Dessert Ideas for Fall
- Scrumptious DIY Cake Stand
- DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
- Baked with Love Mini Apple Pies
- Yummy Yogurt Parfait Recipes
- Bite-Sized Donut Wall
- Individual Marshmallow Roaster