This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Driftwood Cupcake Display
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood and tree slices that we collected from the beach where we live. They were screwed together and we sealed the whole thing for a solid statement piece. It was a beast to transport but I really love the way that it turned out and how it looked in photographs from that night."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextMiniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fresh takes on classics are always in style, and the Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial is a great DIY wedding bouquet idea.… Continue reading: "Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial"
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
- Metallic Gold Geometric Cake Stand
- Driftwood Cupcake Display
- Bite-Sized Donut Wall
- Woodland Wedding Cake Stand
- Wedding Dessert Ideas for Fall
- Build a Cupcake Bar: 38 Wedding Cupcake Ideas
- Wedding Donut Dessert Table
- Fall Wedding Caramel Apple Bites