This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Click here to view your Wedding Ideas.
"Y’all are going to love these party mason jar drink wrappers. These are great for a wedding or any other party. Just wrap your mason jar mugs and set out markers for guests to write their names on their glasses. A quick and easy solution to the issue of mixing up drinks! Perfect for a wedding or even a large party!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Mason jar mugs (ones with sides that have no emboss with work best)
- Kraft paper (a roll from the dollar store works great!)
- Daisy mason jar lids
- Paper straws (pick ones that match your wedding or party)
- Expressionery Mason Jar Stamp (customize for your event)
- Dry adhesive runner
Trim the kraft paper into strips. Make sure the strips will fit through the handle of the mason jar mug you are using.
Use the stamp to customize the strip on one side.
Wrap around the mason jar mug and secure with the dry adhesive. I like the overlap to be under the handle so you can’t see it.
Add on the lid and paper straw.
Set out these mugs and let your guests drop their name on them with a marker.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Splatter Paint Glass Plates
Take your wedding reception decor to the next level with these Splatter Paint Glass Plates. These gold beauties add a fun, interesting… Continue reading: "Splatter Paint Glass Plates"
- Succulent Strawberry Pomegranate Punch
- DIY Late Night Wedding Snacks
- The Top 3 Guest Food Complaints and How To Avoid Them
- Delicious Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Glamorous Pink Rose Truffle Recipe
- Gilded Toasting Flutes
- Mouth-Watering Frozen Hibiscus Margarita
- Floating Flower Ice Cubes
- DIY Mulling Spices Recipe
- Glitter Ice Cubes
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas