Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Y’all are going to love these party mason jar drink wrappers. These are great for a wedding or any other party. Just wrap your mason jar mugs and set out markers for guests to write their names on their glasses. A quick and easy solution to the issue of mixing up drinks! Perfect for a wedding or even a large party!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Mason jar mugs (ones with sides that have no emboss with work best)
- Kraft paper (a roll from the dollar store works great!)
- Daisy mason jar lids
- Paper straws (pick ones that match your wedding or party)
- Expressionery Mason Jar Stamp (customize for your event)
- Dry adhesive runner
Trim the kraft paper into strips. Make sure the strips will fit through the handle of the mason jar mug you are using.
Use the stamp to customize the strip on one side.
Wrap around the mason jar mug and secure with the dry adhesive. I like the overlap to be under the handle so you can’t see it.
Add on the lid and paper straw.
Set out these mugs and let your guests drop their name on them with a marker.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The beautiful thing about outdoor weddings is the freedom in decor. One of the most popular lighting choices for whimsical outdoor… Continue reading: "Enchanted Glitter Paper Lanterns"
- Glitter Ice Cubes
- Blueberry Lavender Lemonade Cocktail
- Breathtaking Floral Ice Cubes
- Hot Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream Drinks
- Glamorous Pink Rose Truffle Recipe
- Stars and Stripes Mason Jar Glasses
- Classy Casual Self Service Bottles
- Midnight in Paris French Martini
- Romantic Hard Apple Cider Recipe
- Warm Fall Apple Bourbon Punch