Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Happy Hummus Cups
Wedding Wonderland Tea Party Cupcakes
Funfetti Champagne Cupcakes
Irish Cream Homemade Fudge Recipe
Simple Salt and Pepper Wedding Favors
Homemade Hot Chocolate Bridal Shower
DIY Gummy Candy
Fabulous Frosé Formula
'Tis the Season Appetizer Toothpicks
Whimsical Chocolate Fondant Cake
No Fuss Gum Paste Flowers
Delicious Summer Cocktail Recipes
Rustic Homemade Jam Favors
Sparkling Summer Sangria Recipe
Project of the Day
Driftwood Cupcake Display
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood… Continue reading: "Driftwood Cupcake Display"
- Joyful Poise Paper Flower Monograms
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas