Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Infused Olive Oil Favors
Marinated Goat Cheese Favors
Romantic Rose Apple Tart Recipe
Hot Air Balloon Sweets Table
Classy Casual Self Service Bottles
Lavender Hot Chocolate Recipe
Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor
Romantic Hard Apple Cider Recipe
Disco Ball Chocolate Truffle Recipe
Impossibly Gorgeous Wedding Cupcakes
Flavorful Miniature Limoncello Recipe
Beautiful Bouquet Cupcake Designs
Glammed Up Cosmopolitan Jello Shots
Spiked Pink Velvet Cake Shake
Project of the Day
Tea-Riffic Wedding Favors
Tea lovers, it's your time to shine. These Tea-Riffic Wedding Favors are an excellent way to incorporate your favorite hot beverage… Continue reading: "Tea-Riffic Wedding Favors"
- Goofball Photo Booth Props
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Dazzling Butterfly Paper Lanterns
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
- Graceful Paper Rosebuds Centerpiece
- Paper Anemone DIY Bouquet
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas