Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Edible favors are definitely a hit with all wedding guests. And they're even better when they're homemade, like this Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor is. You can make it up to a month ahead of time, so you're not rushed during wedding week. The salt will preserve the peppers, so you don't have to worry about this favor going bad before your wedding day."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- Tinted Mason Jar Candles
- Lavender Honey Lemon DIY Soap
- Shell Stitch Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet
- Double Wedding Ring Quilt Block
- Dried Flowers DIY Soap Bars
- Gemstone Soap Favors
- Pour the Bubbly Wedding Candles
- Romantic DIY Photo Coasters