This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Edible favors are definitely a hit with all wedding guests. And they're even better when they're homemade, like this Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor is. You can make it up to a month ahead of time, so you're not rushed during wedding week. The salt will preserve the peppers, so you don't have to worry about this favor going bad before your wedding day."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next5 Minute Dip Dyed Gift Tags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces"
- 5 Minute Dip Dyed Gift Tags
- Personalized Wedding Tumbler Favors
- Whimsical Wooden Spoon Wedding Favors
- Scrabble Coaster Wedding Favors
- Shell Stitch Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet
- Painted Mason Jar Scented Candles
- Adorable Mini Hearts Memory Wedding Game
- Thoughtful Bridal Shower Bath Salts Favors
- DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags