Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Edible favors are definitely a hit with all wedding guests. And they're even better when they're homemade, like this Homemade Spicy Salt Wedding Favor is. You can make it up to a month ahead of time, so you're not rushed during wedding week. The salt will preserve the peppers, so you don't have to worry about this favor going bad before your wedding day."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Delightful Tea Party Favors
- Spectrum Homemade Bath Salts
- DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- Bath Bomb Favor Tutorial
- Delicate Tissue Flower Favor Boxes
- Lavender Honey Lemon DIY Soap
- Crochet Champagne Glass Cover
- Creative Wedding Welcome Bag Ideas
- Unique DIY Gift Tag Printables
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries