DIY Personalized Wedding Shoes
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Turn your sneakers into rhinestone masterpieces with these DIY Personalized Wedding Shoes. You will enjoy your wedding reception so much more when you're wearing comfortable shoes, and this project gives you comfort and style!
From the blogger: "When my daughter recently got married and was unable to walk in high heels with her dress. We looked online for a pretty wedding shoe with a low or flat heel. We could not find what she had in mind. So I had a go at making them myself. She wanted the bling of the rhinestones but the comfort of sneakers. I added her new surname to the side in rhinestones and the date they were married at the back."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries