DIY Personalized Wedding Shoes
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Turn your sneakers into rhinestone masterpieces with these DIY Personalized Wedding Shoes. You will enjoy your wedding reception so much more when you're wearing comfortable shoes, and this project gives you comfort and style!
From the blogger: "When my daughter recently got married and was unable to walk in high heels with her dress. We looked online for a pretty wedding shoe with a low or flat heel. We could not find what she had in mind. So I had a go at making them myself. She wanted the bling of the rhinestones but the comfort of sneakers. I added her new surname to the side in rhinestones and the date they were married at the back."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create simple wedding centerpieces that are sure to wow your guests by adding some visual interest to your plain glass candle votives.… Continue reading: "Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Diamond Sky Spring Wedding Shrug
- Light Lace Bridal Shawl
- Stunning Tulip Bridesmaid Dress
- Draping Lace Crochet Shawl
- Apple Blossom Petals Crochet Shawl
- Classic Movie Star DIY Faux Fur
- Wild Rose Shawl
- Effortlessly Elegant DIY Wedding Veil
- Light and Lacy Bridal Shrug
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keto Margarita
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake