34+ Halloween Wedding Ideas
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
So, you're a Halloween enthusiast, or late October was the only available slot at your dream venue. Either way, your wedding date comes with some expectations. You aren't required to have a Halloween-themed wedding, but it is always fun to have a cohesive theme, and this one kind of comes with the territory. Even if you're absolutely against orange and yellow decorations, you can still have a celebration that alludes to the spooky holiday.
Deep purples, blacks, and other rich colors are perfect for a classy late-October wedding. There are other non-Halloween fall wedding color schemes, too, that can make your event festive, sans the corny.
All of the Halloween wedding ideas presented below give twists on the traditional decorations and ideas to make your event sophisticated, sleek, and chic: there are no jack-o-lanterns included, but posh pumpkins are aplenty. This list only presents Halloween party ideas that brides would actually want to have at their holiday wedding.
From Halloween party food ideas that are totally festive but equally fancy to Halloween wedding decorations that instill a bit of spook but just as much sophistication, this collection of 34+ Halloween Wedding Ideas will impress your guests.
34+ Halloween Wedding Ideas
Table of Contents
Let guests know that they're in for a night full of surprises with Halloween wedding decorations that wow. These decorative Halloween party ideas are perfect for a more formal event, mixing frightening with finesse. If you're Halloween obsessed, take a look at the more obviously festive ideas like the Batty Halloween Wedding Place Cards. If you're hoping for a more subtle event, grace the tables with the Pretty Paper Pumpkins, which work for Halloween but don't scream it. These Halloween wedding decorations are frightfully fantastic.
- Antique Wedding Floor Candelabra
- Autumn Magic DIY Centerpiece
- Batty Halloween Wedding Place Cards
- Enchantingly Elegant Wax-Dripped Centerpieces
- Exquisite Black and Purple Halloween Wedding
- Halloween Party Dessert Table Ideas
- Pretty Paper Pumpkins
- Spooky and Sophisticated Flying Leaf Escort Cards
- Warm Fall Wedding Florals and Pumpkin Decor
- Wickedly Wonderful Wine Bottle Candles - pictured
- Mini Pumpkin DIY Paper Garland
- Witchy Halloween Deocrative Straws
Satiate your guests with frighteningly good food that fits with your Halloween wedding theme. For less obvious Halloween homemade desserts, stick with the Chocolate Drizzled Glitter Cake, an amazing Halloween wedding cake choice. If you want everyone to know that these are Halloween party food ideas, go for the Hocus Pocus Black Candy Apple Recipe.
- Chocolate Drizzled Glitter Cake - pictured
- Death by Chocolate Dessert Table
- Hocus Pocus Black Candy Apple Recipe
- How to Make Candy Apples
- Gold Shimmer Meringues
- To-Die-For Caramel Apple Cake Recipe
- Romantic Rose Apple Tart Recipe
- Fall Wedding Caramel Apple Bites
Planning got you feeling a little frazzled? The Ultimate Wedding Guide: Wedding Planning Timeline, Wedding Etiquette and Advice, Maid of Honor Duties, and More has you covered.
The hauntingly delicious Halloween desserts need to be washed down by equally festive Halloween drinks. From purple milkshakes to orange cocktails, guests of all ages will be sipping happy at your Halloween wedding.
- Dreamy Creamsicle Halloween Cocktails
- Hauntingly Delectable Blackberry Milkshake Recipe
- Vampire's Bite Apple Ginger Cocktail
- Warm Fall Apple Bourbon Punch
- Romantic Hard Apple Cider Recipe
- Midnight Pomegranate Cocktail - pictured
- How to Make Hard Apple Cider Recipe for Fall
Whether you're throwing a Halloween wedding or not, these pumpkin decorating ideas are fall musts. They are much easier to achieve than pumpkin designs that require carving. The DIY Halloween wedding ideas below are chic takes on the typical Halloween pumpkins, turning ordinary pumpkins into drop-dead-gorgeous DIY wedding decorations.
- Embrace Lace No Carve Pumpkins
- Festively Fabulous Candy Corn Pumpkins
- Gilded Pumpkin Fall Wedding Place Cards
- Grandma's Choice Doily Pumpkins
- Halloween Wedding Blingy Monogram Pumpkin
- Harvest Pumpkin Fall Wedding Table Numbers
- Ornate Pastel Bridal Pumpkins - pictured
- Spooktacularly Chic Studded Pumpkin
- Gilded Ombre Fall Wedding Pumpkin
- Perfect Pumpkin Flower Girl Basket
- Decoupaged Mini Pumpkins
- Gilded Pumpkin DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Pumpkin DIY Guest Book
- Ornamented Pumpkin Decorations
- Flower Pumpkin Centerpiece
Not so sure about a yellow, orange, and black wedding? There are plenty of other fall wedding color schemes to choose from! Just check out these 54 Fall Wedding Ideas: Fall Wedding Colors, Decor, Flowers, and More for inspiration.
Get out your carving knife because your wedding needs some spectacular details. These brilliant pumpkin carving ideas add something different to your Halloween wedding, ensuring it will be unforgettable.
- DIY Pumpkin Ice Bucket
- Fancy Calligraphy Free Pumpkin Carving Patterns - pictured
- Mumkin Fall Wedding Flowers
Don't let guests leave without a reminder of how amazing your event was. These Halloween wedding favors fit the theme perfectly, but they're also perfect for a more formal event. Your Halloween wedding will be one for the books when you end the night with these fun thank yous as Halloween wedding favors.
Would you have a Halloween-themed wedding? Why or why not?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
For a truly sweet message atop your wedding cake, use the Peace and Harmony Lovebirds Cake Topper. This darling DIY cake topper is… Continue reading: "Peace and Harmony Lovebirds Cake Topper"
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Maid of Honor Duties
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- 23 Mother Son Wedding Songs
- 88+ Creative Wedding Ideas: Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas and More
- How to Make a Wedding Seating Chart
- 39 Outdoor Wedding Ideas
- How to Address Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Themes: Fairytale Wedding
- Maid Of Honor Wedding Checklist