Wedding Themes: Garden Wedding
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Who can resist the fragrant herbs, the damp earth, and the popping colors of blossoming flowers? That's probably why you've chosen a garden wedding. In this Wedding Themes Garden Wedding guide you'll find everything you need for your special day. We have all the bases covered, from the bridal shower to the reception. Marry the man of your dreams in a floral wonderland of a garden wedding, a simultaneously traditional and unique wedding theme for the bride who appreciates the beauty of the past and the innovation of the present.
Be they roses, daffodils, calla lilies, or even cherry blossoms, gorgeous flowers are essential to the garden wedding, and that's why this list is stuffed full of them. The beauty of the garden wedding is that you don't have to pick two or three flowers and stick with them; you can go absolutely nuts and choose any and every flower you desire. Because this theme allows for so much variety, there is also no real need for a color scheme. However, you can still choose to feature your favorite colors and build the wedding within that scheme, if that's what you want. You're the bride, and that power is yours! Just remember not to skip the greenery; the garden theme depends on it!
Having a hard time deciding on your centerpiece? We've got you covered. Download our free eBook, 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws to make the decision easier.
Wedding Themes: Garden Wedding
Table of Contents
The fun part about having a wedding theme is that it isn't just confined to the ceremony and reception. You get to design your stationery and pre-wedding events around that theme, as well. For the perfect garden wedding, it's essential to have all of your bases covered. Planning a wedding might seem overwhelming at first, but the excitement of making all of the decisions and building everything from the ground-up, much like a garden, should outweigh the stress. Now, let's make it fun.
- Vintage Save-the-Date Hankies
- Gorgeous Bordered DIY Invitations
- Exquisite Champagne and Rose Party
- Make Your Own Monogram Heart
- Easiest Bridal Shower Invitations
- Garden in Bloom Bridal Shower
Flowers, flowers, everywhere! When creating decorations for your garden wedding, you get to let your inner girly-girl go full-throttle. Imagine it now: a breathtaking rose garland strung upon the seating in the reception, and the most perfect wreath of eye-popping bright red hanging on the doors. You're in love; your life is a blossom, expanding and unfolding, your journey only just beginning. You want your garden wedding decor to reflect both your amazing new odyssey, and the ever-growing love between you and your new husband. We can help with that.
- Flower Muse Ampersand
- Summer Wedding Hydrangea Table Garland
- Giant Floral Monogram Letter
- Perfect Peony and Roses Table Garland
- Regal Rose Tea Lights
- Brilliant and Bright Flower Wall Decor
- Devastatingly Beautiful Dried Rose Garland
- Steal My Heart DIY Wreath
- Light Bulb Vase
- English Rose Silk Flower Wreath
Some of your duties as a bride are to hand out favors to your guests at a bridal shower (and sometimes even the wedding itself!) and to give each member of your bridal party a thank-you gift for being so helpful throughout the whole process. After all, you love your guests; it's just sometimes difficult to pin down exactly what to give out at a garden wedding. We've compiled a few ideas here for you, from big to small. If you're not holding the garden wedding, and are simply a guest, this might also help you decide on a wedding gift for the lovely couple. They'll be so touched that you took the time to choose a present reflective of your wedding choice.
- Secret Garden Party Favors
- Put a Bird On It DIY Jewelry Holder
- Gardener's Gift Basket
- Woodland DIY Gift Tag
- DIY Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- How to Make Paper Flowers Favors
- Delicate Tissue Flower Favor Boxes
Love these garden wedding ideas, but thinking of going more boho? You'll love our 18 Bohemian Wedding Ideas.
The centerpiece: the main focal point of any wedding celebration (after the bride and groom, that is). Picking a centerpiece can be difficult and exhausting, so we've collected for you a few that are perfect for your garden wedding. Fresh and romantic, these centerpieces capture the essence of a grand garden, choc-full of natural beauty. We have large centerpieces and small, boisterous and simple. Your guests aren't going to want to take their eyes off of these gorgeous garden wedding centerpieces for even a minute. Just make sure they eat!
- Geometric Southwestern Pots
- Classic Candlestick Topiary
- Untamed Garden DIY Centerpiece
- Summer Windchimes Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Color Burst Floral Centerpieces
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Single Stem Centerpieces
- We've Got Chemistry Floral Centerpiece
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
Don't try and deny it: this is the part you were looking forward to the most. That's because desserts for weddings and bridal showers are always the best. They're decorated beautifully, and they taste like sugar and happiness. What more could a girl ask for? For your garden party, you're going to want garden-themed desserts. We've got just the thing for you to keep your guests mouth's watering. You're not going to want your new husband to smear the cake in your face when you see how gorgeous and delicious these garden wedding desserts are.
- Rustic Romance Leafy Cake Topper
- Stunning Golden Poppy Cake Decorating Idea
- Ravishing Rose Eucalyptus Cake Crown
- Mini Sugar Flower Pots
- Gorgeously Golden Fondant Rose Wedding Cake
- Potted Cupcake Confections
- How to Make Sugared Flowers for your Wedding Cake
- Flower Power Cookie Pots
- Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes
- Easy Blooming Marshmallow Cupcakes
Well, you've done it. Your garden wedding invitations are stupendous, your favors expertly picked, and your centerpieces beautiful. You're only missing one thing now: the bride! You've probably been spending this whole time planning your special garden wedding that you've forgotten to plan what you'll look like on your big day. We've got some ideas for everything, from your hair to your accessories. All you have to do is choose what suits you, and your garden wedding, best, and start DIY-ing yourself. No matter what you choose, one thing's for sure: no one will be able to look away.
- How to Make a Paper Rose Giant Bouquet
- Simple Flower Hair Clip
- Floral Corsage
- Stunning Silk DIY Flower Crown
- Woodland Princess Hair Slide
- Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair: Elegant Plaited Bun
- Something Blue Flower Sandals
- Beautiful French Braid Twist
- DIY Ruffled Flower Belt
- The Southern Belle's Dreamy Rose Bun
- DIY Gorgeous Giambattista Valli Inspired Dress
- Elegant Floral Twisted Braid Bun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces"
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- How to Write a Knockout Father of the Bride Speech
- 88+ Creative Wedding Ideas: Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas and More
- Wedding Themes: Nautical Wedding
- Maid of Honor Duties
- 33+ Stunning DIY Ideas for Your Royal Wedding Theme
- 50 Woodland Wedding Ideas for the Perfect Outdoor Event
- 20 Best Father Daughter Dance Songs
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- How to Address Wedding Invitations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Katherine McCrory from Katherine Learns Stuff
- Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree Wedding Decor
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Key Bottle Opener Wedding Favors
- Diy Wedding Seating Chart
- Ornate Handmade Cards