Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Red Heart Yarn
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Click here to view your Wedding Ideas.
About Red Heart
Red Heart is proud to be America's Favorite Yarn and one of the most trusted brands for knitters and crocheters. For 80 years, Red Heart has been at the center of joy-filled memories for the giver and the receiver of hand-made, one-of-a-kind creations given from the heart.
Our wide selection of yarns are regularly used by knitters or crocheters in North America, and are the winner of the Women’s Choice Award for America’s most recommended yarn brand. With a suite of quality, trusted yarns and knitting and crochet supplies, along with over 3,000 free patterns to spark imagination, Red Heart’s mission is to inspire joy in each person it touches. Explore all of our yarns and free patterns on our website at redheart.com.
Sign up to receive our emails to keep up to date on the latest free patterns, new products, and online sales.
Red Heart Official Website
Red Heart Product Reviews on AllFreeDIYWeddings:
Red Heart Projects on AllFreeDIYWeddings:
- Beaded Crochet Necklace
- Crochet Garden DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- Dainty Doily Earrings
- Date Night Glamorous Shawl
- Delicate Crochet Garter
- Delicate Lace Crochet Bag Pattern
- Diamond Sky Crochet Spring Wedding Shrug
- Elegant Ring Bearer's Pillow
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- Flower Girl Crochet Headband Pattern
- Flowered Wedding Favor Box
- Galactic Crochet Shawl
- Glam Girl Clutch
- Hairpin Lace Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Heart on a String Napkin Tie
- How to Crochet a Flower Necklace
- How to Wrap a Bouquet Crochet Pattern
- Men's Crochet Bow Tie
- Mr & Mrs Crochet Pillows
- Ruffled Flower Girl DIY Skirt
- Soft Doily Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Something Borrowed Something Blue Hanky
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Spring Meadow Crochet Shawl
- Springtime Fancy Crochet Flower Bouquet
- Sweet as Sugar Knit Flower Girl Cardigan
- Wild Rose Shawl
- Wrapped in Love Crochet Blanket
Read NextTuttle Publishing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes
Gorgeous events call for amazing food, which is why your bridal shower demands Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes. These… Continue reading: "Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas