- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Maid of Honor Duties
Wedding Themes: Nautical Wedding
1st Anniversary: Modern and Traditional…
Wedding Themes: Rustic Wedding
23 Mother Son Wedding Songs
Project of the Day
Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes
Gorgeous events call for amazing food, which is why your bridal shower demands Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes. These… Continue reading: "Romanced Fondant Roses Wedding Cupcakes"
- Knitted Bride and Groom Cake Topper
- Slingshot Confetti Wedding Send Off
- Spring Fling Lace Shrug
- DIY Small Felt Heart Tutorial
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- DIY Wedding Ceremony Wine Box
- Vintage Save the Date Hankies
- Vineyard Wedding Cork Guest Book
- Fresh Table Number Ideas
- Vintage Stop Motion Bridal Party Invitation
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas