- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Wedding Themes: Vintage Wedding
20 Best Father Daughter Dance Songs
26 DIY Wedding Table Number Ideas
11 Breathtaking DIY Headbands for Brides
23+ Gorgeous Budget Wedding Ideas
The Ultimate Maid of Honor Resource
Project of the Day
Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers
If you're having a woodland, bohemian, or spring wedding, these Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers are the perfect wedding ceremony… Continue reading: "Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- How to Make Paper Flowers Favors
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas