- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Maid of Honor Duties
Wedding Themes: Nautical Wedding
1st Anniversary: Modern and Traditional…
Wedding Themes: Rustic Wedding
23 Mother Son Wedding Songs
Project of the Day
Driftwood Cupcake Display
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood… Continue reading: "Driftwood Cupcake Display"
- Joyful Poise Paper Flower Monograms
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas