40+ Unique Wedding Ideas for Thrifty Brides
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your entire life. It is also one of the most expensive days you will ever experience. There is absolutely no reason that you should have to break the bank or sacrifice your style in order to have your dream wedding, however. DIY techniques and budget wedding crafts can work wonders to spruce up your wedding without requiring you to spend a ton of money. Thrifting can save you a lot of money, as well. Sometimes those old school pieces you find at the local flea market are even cuter than the store-bought stuff. This is especially true if you are exploring a vintage or antique theme. Exploring a flea market might even overwhelm you with unique wedding ideas. If you're looking to have a unique and classy wedding and pinch some pennies in the process, try these 40+ Unique Wedding Ideas for Thrifty Brides. From wedding decorations to wedding jewelry, all of these unique wedding ideas look like a million bucks.
40+ Unique Wedding Ideas for Thrifty Brides
Table of Contents
Unique Wedding Ideas: Wedding Decor
Unique Wedding Ideas: DIY Party Favors
Unique Wedding Ideas: Jewelry and Accessories
Unique Wedding Ideas: Bridal Beauty
Can't get enough of DIY wedding ideas? Check out our free eBook, Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline, to save even more money on your wedding! Plus, you will find tons of tips and ideas to make your wedding reflect your unique style.
These unique wedding ideas are sure to set the mood at your wedding. Using innovative DIY techniques, these projects will absolutely fit into your budget. Plus, many of them fit perfectly into any theme you might be exploring on your big day. Whether you're planning a modern, elegant wedding, a country chic wedding, or need rustic wedding ideas, these DIY wedding decor ideas will fit in with any wedding theme.
- DIY Marquee Letters
- Simple and Chic Painted Vases
- Chic Ribbon Chair Covers
- Wispy Yarn Chandelier
- Darling Dollar Store Icicle Ornaments
- Forgotten and Found Vintage Wedding Vases
- Elegant Wax Paper Backdrop
- How to Make Paper Flowers: DIY Wedding Ideas
- Inexpensive Bright and Bold Summer Wedding Flowers
- Rustic Wedding Mason Jar Chandelier
- Striking DIY Terrarium Place Holders
- Upcycled Chalkboard Tutorial
+ BONUS! Decorate your new chalkboard with these handy tutorials:
These cheap wedding favors are an amazing solution to a tight budget. Besides, your guests will appreciate the personal touch of these DIY wedding favors much more than they would a simple store-bought knickknack. These cheap wedding favors are all absolutely adorable. Every extra special wedding should send home a memorable DIY party favor, and these unique wedding ideas are just what you're looking for. From edible favors to sweet and simple DIY favors, there's something to fit every wedding theme here.
- Crocheted Fortune Cookie Favors
- Single Serving Cocoa Favor
- Scrabble Coaster Wedding Favors
- Perfect Match Party Favors
- Tinted Mason Jar Candles
- Adorable Little Cheesecake Bites
- How to Make a Piñata Favor
- Seed Packet Wedding Favors
- How to Make Pie Pops
- Cozy Hand Warmer Party Favors
- Hipster Polaroid DIY Coasters
- Honey Jar DIY Wedding Favors
It is no secret that jewelry and other wedding accessories are some of the most important wardrobe pieces a bride picks out for her wedding. You can save money by borrowing from a friend or family member, but it is much more fun to be able to keep your accessories because they're important keepsakes. Plus, there's no better way than to let your personality shine than wearing something you made yourself! Explore these DIY jewelry ideas for wedding day jewelry and accessories inspiration.
- Classy Lady Wedding Pearls
- Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet
- Ombre Lace Jewelry
- Timeless Silk Flower Corsage
- Sensational Glass and Gold Earrings
- Evergreen Winter Crown
- Golden Clay Nugget Earrings
- Traditional Lace Veil
- Classic Stacked Pearl Earrings
- DIY Floral Head Wreath
- Forever in Love Crochet Bracelet
- Gold Cuff Earrings
Did you know that Kate Middleton did her own wedding makeup? It’s true! Now you can do your own wedding makeup and your own wedding hair with these easy, breezy DIY bridal beauty ideas. Don’t waste your money on an expensive makeup artist and hair stylist when you can easily get the look on your own. From boho brides to classic elegance brides, you're sure to find something here that suits your bridal style.
- Loose Braided Updo Wedding Hairstyle
- Beautiful in Bronze DIY Wedding Makeup
- Simply Gorgeous Wavy Hairstyle
- How to Get the Perfect Red Pout
- Vintage-Inspired Updo
- The Fashionista's DIY Wedding Day Makeup
- Angelic Bohemian Halo Braid
- Soft and Pretty Bridal Makeup
- Elegant Floral Twisted Braid Bun
- Lovely in Lace Hairstyle
- Beauty in Bloom Wedding Makeup Tutorial
- Flower Fishtail Braid Tutorial
Did you know that you can make things like your veil, wedding dress, shoes, and hairpieces by hand for half the cost? If you want to find tons of gorgeous crafts for your big day, check out our collection DIY Wedding Ideas for Bridal Attire and Accessories. You won't regret it!
What inspired you to plan a DIY wedding?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
On your anniversary or Valentine's Day, you want a dessert that is going to be sweet as sugar and unbelievably romantic. We have just… Continue reading: "Decadent and Delicious Raspberry Mousse Cake"
Maid of Honor Speeches
How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
Maid of Honor Duties
Wedding Themes: Book Lover's Wedding
23 Mother Son Wedding Songs
Wedding Themes: Rustic Wedding
Maid Of Honor Wedding Checklist
39 Outdoor Wedding Ideas
Wedding Themes: Nautical Wedding
Printable Wedding Planning Stickers