Top 50 DIY Wedding Ideas of 2014: DIY Gifts, Decorations, Accessories, Ceremony Ideas, and Invitation Designs
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Are you wondering what the biggest trending DIY wedding ideas were this year? Look no farther than our collection, the Top 50 DIY Wedding Ideas of 2014: DIY Gifts, Centerpieces, Decorations, Bouquets, Wedding Accessories, Ceremony Ideas, and Wedding Invitation Designs. All of our most popular DIY wedding ideas that readers absolutely love are all in one place so you can easily find the best of the best for your DIY wedding. This year, DIY brides loved vintage and rustic themes, and everyone wanted crafts using materials like Mason jars, lace, burlap, and antiqued items. The throwback to upcycled and re-used antiqued items was the best and biggest trend, and it saved all of our DIY brides buckets of money! You can save money, too, on these beautiful, and unforgettable DIY wedding ideas that look like they belong in a magazine. You have nothing to lose; only tons of money to save to put toward your dream honeymoon or your first home! Scroll down to see the hottest trends for DIY wedding ideas from the best bloggers around the web.
Top 50 DIY Wedding Ideas of 2014:
DIY Gifts, Decorations, Accessories, Ceremony Ideas, and Invitation Designs
Table of Contents
Do you love all our top projects? Then you will definitely love our 11 best centerpieces when you download our free eBook, 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws!
Between finding thoughtful wedding gifts, unique wedding favors, and great anniversary presents, our DIY brides were all about DIY gift giving this year! Below are some of our most popular gift-giving projects. From favors to bridal gifts to anniversary presents, the best and easiest gifts around can be found right here!
- Single-Serving Cocoa Favor
- Seed Packet Wedding Favors
- Hot Cocoa S'mores Kit
- Cozy Hand Warmer Party Favors
- Why I Love You Mason Jar Gifts
- Lovely Printable Gift Tags
- Love Lock Anniversary Gift Idea
- Bachelorette Party Temporary Tattoos
DIY brides were out to make an impression this year with these absolutely stunning and jaw-dropping DIY wedding centerpieces! You have to see them to believe them; they are so unique and breathtaking. These centerpieces aren't just your standard flowery affair, either. They feature visually interesting materials such as Mason jars, burlap, lace, and vintage or rustic themes.
- Rustic Elegance Rose Centerpieces
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Seaside Rope and Flag DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Wooded Wonderland Centerpieces
- Triple Burlap Bouquet Centerpiece
This year, table crafts reigned as the most popular DIY wedding decorations around. DIY brides wanted vintage and rustic table decorations, featuring materials like Mason jars and lace. Our thrifty brides definitely had the most beautiful tables this year, and below are some of everyone's favorite ideas.
- Vintage Photo Mason Jar Crafts
- Antique Tea Crates
- Frosted Pinecone Mason Jar Lights
- Delicate Lace Wraped Mason Jars
- Glitter Vase Mod Podge Crafts
- Lace Chair Back Cover
- Doily Lanterns
- Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Stunning Rustic Log Decor
- Vineyard Wedding Cork Guestbook
- Tea Cup Candles
This year, DIY brides everywhere decided to look beyond the wedding dress! Everyone wanted to know how to create the most flawless DIY wedding accessories to keep them warm and stylish during the cold early Spring or Winter weddings. From crochet to handmade jewelry, take a look at our reader favorites from 2014.
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl
- Diamond Sky Spring Wedding Shrug
- Light Lace Bridal Shawl
- Wild Rose Shawl
- Ruffled Flower Girl DIY Skirt
- Something Blue DIY Shoes
- Peacock Hair Clip
- How to Crochet a Flower Necklace
In 2014, everyone was tired of the same old wedding ideas, so DIY brides struck out in search of the most unique wedding ceremony ideas they could find. What they found are these stellar ideas, from bouquets to never-before-thought-of details; this was the year of one-hundred percent unique and creative weddings.
- Graceful Flower Girl Basket
- Breathtaking Bohemian Outdoor Wedding Altar
- Classic DIY Aisle Runner
- Perfect Petal Aisle Runner
- Baby's Breath Pail Wedding Aisle Decor
- How to Make a Bouquet
- Gorgeous Crochet Bouquet
- Springtime Fancy Crochet Flower Bouquet
Choosing a wedding invitation design can be a headache, but not this year! 2014 was the year of free wedding printables, especially free wedding invitation designs. Brides were able to choose from a variety of completely customizable designs and themes, and everyone ended up with the unique and beautiful wedding invites, save the dates, and bridal party invites that they were looking for.
- Elegant White Lace Invitation
- Stunningly Historic Vintage Wedding RSVPs
- Pretty and PInk Will You Be My Bridesmaid Free Printable
- Monogram Wedding Invitation Printable
- Cascading Save the Date
- Fancy Wedding Program Fans
- Make Your Own Monogram Heart
- Peek-Through Photo Thank You Cards
Are you in search of wedding advice, planning help, and timelines? Then you need to download our free eBook,
The Ultimate Wedding Guide: Wedding Planning Timeline, Wedding Etiquette and Advice, Maid of Honor Duties, and More!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Bridal Shower Checklist
- 23 Mother Son Wedding Songs
- Wedding To-Do List
- 42+ Lace and Burlap DIY Wedding Ideas
- Pretty in Pink Wedding To Do List
- Maid of Honor Duties
- The Ultimate Wedding Guide: Wedding Planning Timeline, Wedding Etiquette and Advice, Maid of Honor Duties, and More
- Wedding Themes: Vintage Wedding
- How to Address Wedding Invitations